Assigned to Me

Dec 30, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Using ScrumDashboard version 3.0.0.10 clicking the Assgned to Me checkbox does not filter the work items. After checking this no work items are displayed but yet I can open a detailed workitem and see that I am assigned to it in the dropdown.

Coordinator
Jan 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM

a) Are you getting any initials on the work items ?

b) Are you actually logged in ? Do you see a "Logged in as xx" in top right corner ?

Jan 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Her Perb,

a) Are you getting any initials on the work items ? - No

b) Are you actually logged in ? Do you see a "Logged in as xx" in top right corner ? To right corner shows my full AD name.

Steve

Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:10 AM
To: Steven Platti
Subject: Re: Assigned to Me [scrumdashboard:240028]

a) Are you getting any initials on the work items ?

b) Are you actually logged in ? Do you see a "Logged in as xx" in top right corner ?

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: Please take notice that all recipients and readers of this e-mail are obligated to treat all of the information contained herein and attached hereto as proprietary and confidential information of DemanData Systems, LLC under all agreements, policies, laws and governmental, trade and professional restrictions applicable to each recipient and reader and his, her or its affiliates, employers, customers, clients, employees, consultants and representatives.

The information contained herein and attached hereto is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and must not be distributed to or made accessible by any person or entity other than those specifically permitted to receive and review it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, collect if necessary, and discard all copies of this message and all information contained herein and attached hereto. Thank you.
Coordinator
Jan 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM

For the initials to work you have to be a member of the "Contributors"-group in the Team Project. But there was a bug that caused it to cache the first project it encountered instead of keeping a list of contributors per project.

Can you try to see if this fixes your problem, you just have to update the DLL's in this release:

http://scrumdashboard.codeplex.com/releases/view/58506

Jan 3, 2011 at 3:24 PM

This issue is fixed. Thanks

Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:58 AM
To: Steven Platti
Subject: Re: Assigned to Me [scrumdashboard:240028]

For the initials to work you have to be a member of the "Contributors"-group in the Team Project. But there was a bug that caused it to cache the first project it encountered instead of keeping a list of contributors per project.

Can you try to see if this fixes your problem, you just have to update the DLL's in this release:

http://scrumdashboard.codeplex.com/releases/view/58506

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: Please take notice that all recipients and readers of this e-mail are obligated to treat all of the information contained herein and attached hereto as proprietary and confidential information of DemanData Systems, LLC under all agreements, policies, laws and governmental, trade and professional restrictions applicable to each recipient and reader and his, her or its affiliates, employers, customers, clients, employees, consultants and representatives.

The information contained herein and attached hereto is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and must not be distributed to or made accessible by any person or entity other than those specifically permitted to receive and review it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, collect if necessary, and discard all copies of this message and all information contained herein and attached hereto. Thank you.
Feb 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I didn't know that I had to be a contributor for my initials to show up.  Thanks.