V2.5 Sprint drop down problem

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM

I just installed V2.5 and everything works great, except for the sprint selection box, which only displays 4 sprints but repeat some of the values 3 times.

There was a thread about the drop down box not displaying all the iteration values in V2 but there wasn't a resolution.  Just wonder if people have ran into this problem.

I used V2.5 because we have TFS 2008, if V3 is compatible, I can try to see if that solve the problem.  Or if there's a way to debug the sql code that pull the iteration values from the database?

Thanks

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Hi,

that drop down queries work items of type "Sprint" in the team project, so make sure you don't  have duplicates etc. The iteration path is just the title of the work item.

The code uses the TFS API so to debug you need to debug the code.

Jan 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Hi perb,

Thanks for the tips.  I was never aware of the "Sprint" work item type.  I created the work item and the dashboard showed up nicely.

Thank you!

Mar 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I have a similar problem but I do have sprint work items in my project. I have been using the ScrumDashboard for quite awhile. I recently created a new project (which I've done before without issue) and I have about 15 work items that are sprints in this project. However, when I choose this new project in the drop down, the dashboard does not load the sprints for the new project. What else should I be checking to make sure the dashboard "loads" when I select my project?