Showing all sprint backlog items in a sprint

May 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Hi all,

Currently it looks to me that a product backlog item needs to be planned in a specific sprint (A), before its planned sprint items that are planned to the same sprint (A) are shown in dashboard, when filtered on sprint (A).

Is it possible to show all sprint backlog items when filtered to a specific sprint in the dashboard,?

For example we have product backlog items that are planned in a release. In a few sprints of the release we work on the product backlog item. At the moment we have to assign the product backlog item on a specific sprint at the beginning of every sprint to show all the sprint items in the dashboard.

Many thanks and keep the nice work with the Dashboard. It is a very nice add-on!

Grts,

Jason

May 20, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Are you still using version 2.3?  There have been some changes to this in the 2.4 RC that will show the SBIs even if the PBI is assigned to a different sprint.

May 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Hi,

Yes we are using 2.3.

Thanks, I didn't realize 2.4 is out yet. I see '#2444 Display SBIs for current sprint even if PBI is set on another sprint (new in Beta4)'.

Grts,

Jason